Our Sweetheart Sail of the year is here!
Date: Saturday, Feb 10, 2018 & Sunday, Feb 11, 2018
Time: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Enjoy a magical evening aboard L.A.’s Official Tall Ships as you sail the Los Angeles Harbor with your special someone! Price includes a delicious dinner (NY steak or vegetarian option), dessert, beverage and a commemorative gift. (Wine not included, but you can bring your own bottle aboard.) Seating is limited, so reserve your spot early. Proceeds benefit our TopSail Youth Program.
- Sweetheart Sails run from 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure.
- Our tall ships are docked at Berth 78 in Ports O’ Call Village, next to the San Pedro Fish Market. Be sure to allow plenty of time to find parking – weekends are busy! (Detailed directions here.)
- Take the walkway that runs along Candy Town at Ports O’ Call Village. Wait outside our dock gate.
- You may bring your own food and beverages on board (wine permitted), but pack light and be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Layered clothing recommended as it can get windy on the water.
- Wear closed-toe, soft-soled shoes.
- We are a non-smoking vessel.
- Tickets are non-refundable and in the event you are unable to sail, your ticket will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the TopSail Youth Program.
Los Angeles Maritime Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We are not connected to any government agency and are solely dependent upon financial support from foundations, corporations, and individual donors to keep our life-changing program afloat.